<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14711072\x26blogName\x3dThe+Crooked\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://eandf.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://eandf.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4026429136208759632', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Steve, send me a link to the blowjob video!

Hello
You're beautiful
I saw you from where I am a step behind you
In line for such an awfully long time
You'd think they should've figured out those orders by now
I saw the way you looked into your starbucks cup
As if you lost the world inside of it
And I can't say I know where your smile's held up at
But if I'd seen it I'm sure I'd have loved to see it again

Oops I pulled a muscle
Holding my heart too far out in front of me.
But I've been watching as you try to fade away
Wishing that somehow I could make your day

Hello
You're fabulous
Forgive me for even saying so, I know, I know
We share a seat, and that's all there is to it
No conversation obligation
But I can't help but admire the way you've been
Faithfully feeding your phone's need for attention
And cleverly punching all the right buttons
Whoever gets that message is lucky to have you as a friend

Oops I pulled a muscle
Holding my heart too far out in front of me.
But I've been watching you as you try to fade away
Wishing that somehow I could make your day.

Hello
You're astonishingly
Perfect--a perfect blend of personality
I want to buy the thing you're advertising
I think it'd suit me
I wish you'd take your eyes off of the ground
And unzip the corners of your cunning little frown
Dance and turn your world upside down
I'm blessed to have been in it for one minute

Oops I pulled a muscle
Holding my heart too far out in front of me.
But I've been watching you as you try to fade away
Wishing that somehow I could make your day

And I'll be around as often as I can
To notice that you're beautiful and
I'll give you all the love that's in me for givin
Cause love is the only thing that makes life worth livin

5 comments:

Anonymous yumcha said...

here you go florence!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0hm7pp_JFOs

10/21/2007 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Steve said...

Is this what I think it is?

10/21/2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

Um, what do you think it is?

10/21/2007 8:36 PM  
Anonymous steve said...

I guess not.

10/21/2007 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Small power a day of double contest all win victory hand in hand big power had entered female double first-run close
Time of Beijing of Yahoo sports dispatch on January 17, 2013 bay net female double first-run, of a day of double contest small power hand in hand big power, with Ao Erji of 6-3/6-1 conquer auspicious / Woyigele, promotion daughter double the 2nd round.
The hand grasps 13 vole female Shuang Guanjun, came true female double " golden slam " Williams Mu this sister, give battle daughter double competition with 12 seeds identity, ao Erji of first-run experience auspicious / this is opposite Woyigele 90 hind green combination. Compare Yuweilianmusi the brilliant military successes that the sister is in female double competition ground, the green combination that serves as adversary is shown slightly inferior. At present doubles ranks Woyigele the 150th, and there is double experience of an ITF daughter only before Jiaoerji.
First dishes of match, both sides appears in the 3rd bureau ankylose, small power with a bang give a field head to write down ACE ball, jiaoerji / the neutral before Woyigele captures a net gets dichotomy to chase after score repeatedly smooth. The moment of truth, small power strong serve cause adversary to receive serve cast the net take bureau place, back-to-back move [url=http://www.palmexpo.in/nikeairmax.aspx]best cheap nike shoes[/url] is big hair of one cannot say for sure of difficult of the intercept before power net. The 6th bureau, williams Mu this the sister breaks the balance of power on field, take by storm causes adversary to answer ball outside to finish broken hair, it is to fall 4 minutes to protect repeatedly subsequently hair, those who win 5-2 is banner, and win in the 9th bureau allot a ball to get the better of dish of bureau, 6-3 gets the better of a dish first.
The 2nd dish of argue, williams Mu this take the lead in forcing in the 3rd bureau give broken hair point, although fertile Yi Ge straps a bottom line to bring into play big power hind with a bang give cent of get the upper hand of to rescue the crisis, but immediately answers a ball to cast the net to send broken hair the drop again, this one Cidawei causes adversary to answer ball outside to finish broken hair in bottom line be locked in a stalemate, the advantage of establish 3-1.
The 5th bureau, williams Mu this during sororal 30-15 is banner, an audience sudden body is unwell, the friend beside exclamations aloud, the match also is forced to interrupt. In a few minutes, this audience is helped up to give competition ground, the match be able to proceed, williams Mu this the sister must be defeated two minutes once more repeatedly hair, 5-1 of advantage expand into. The 7th bureau, jiaoerji / Le Fei protects fertile Yi Ge cannot serve bureau, a ball as Woyigele " fly " to the sky, williams Mu this the sister gets the better of a dish again with 6-1, two dishes get the better of a promotion the 2nd round.
The female double first-run match of other the number of showings of a film, seeded player majority is great pass a barrier. 4 seeds horse blocks Luo Wa / Weisinina helps much child with Mu of 6-2/7-5 conquer Oman / increase opening; 5 seeds Peiteluowa / Silaibainike beats mainland to combine Bobixiji with 6-4/6-2 / rub Er; 8 seeds Jones / Sipiersi with 6-1/6-2 sweep anything away Laibalikewa / Feilipiken this. Exclusive " accident " happen in child of Hunan of graph of 16 seminal Chinese / on Jialikuisi, they with 3-6/1-6 unexpectedly not enemy Geergesi / Situose. (Responsibility edits: Wang Fengxiang)

5/17/2013 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home